Learn what the people say about the benefits of CBD use for sleep and what to shop for. Some research suggest that CBD can also help you get a good night’s sleep. In this article, we will give you the top 5 best CBD products to help you sleep better.
what can cause poor sleep
- Anxiety, stress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and depression
- Medication, which can disturb your sleep-wake cycle
- Caffeine, especially when consumed late in the day
- Eating too much before sleep
When to see a doctor
You should consult a medical doctor if you experience, the following:
- Waking up gasping or choking
- Intermittent pauses in your breathing during sleep
- Excessive daytime drowsiness, which may cause you to fall asleep while you’re working, watching television or even driving a vehicle
How CBD may help you sleep better
Research on cannabis may be limited, but a handful of studies have shown a correlation between CBD and sleep improvement. According to a study carried on 490 patients who have insomnia, Medicines journal, CBD has a significant effect on sleep The patients rated their insomnia symptoms on a scale of 1 – 10. On average, the participants’ symptoms were 6.6.
They were treated with cannabis flower with maximum CBD concentration of 30%. After the treatment, the average insomnia rating dropped to 2.2, which is over 33% decrease in symptoms.
CBD can be an effective sleep aid for many. It can slow racing thoughts and deliver its own sleepy chemicals to help you fall and stay asleep.